Sunday 28 November 2010

Art Organisations Research

I have decided to research the art organisation "The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre" where they educate people from all ages about creative writing and put on creative workshops/events to inspire creativity and promote the arts.


My target audience for the Visual I's project is in the age range of 6 and upward, both male and female, in the ethnic background of white/black British. I have chosen this target market because it is the same target market as the museum, therefore the centre will interest the people that visit it.  


I have the idea of making either a publicity informational flyer, to be handed out in schools to promote learning or make an informational advert/video to advertise the workshop, which could be shown in local shop windows or in a public space. I have chosen these ideas as my starting point because they are some of the easier ways to advertise something to a mass group of people.


Research Page on "The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre"


No comments:

Post a Comment