Monday 10 January 2011

Development: Feedback on Posters

After finishing all of my development posters I went out and started asking people for feedback on my work. What they think I can improve? What works well? and what is the message they get from the poster?


Here is the feedback I received on my posters.



Roald Dahl Picture:
  • The Visual I's logo is lost to the back ground.
  • Does not appeals to your target market.
Roald Dahl Type:
  • Too many types of font, gets confusing.
  • The museum logo gets lost in the background. 
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
  • The chocolate bar does not look like a chocolate bar, too box shaped.
  • The chocolate bar is trying to appeal to both adults and children, and does not appeal to either.
  • The Gates are too much.
  • Chocolate bar too close to the edge of the poster.  
Fantastic Mr Fox:
  • Don't like the font used for the tunnel.
  • Bring Text closer together.
  • Have the Foxes digging coming off of the X in fox. 
George's Marvellous Medicine:
  • Text needs to Be wrapped around the pot and jar more.
  • The smoke is a bit flat, give it a 3D feel.  
James and the Giant Peach:
  • Peach is pixelated
  • Something is missing, need more to put your teeth in to.  
Matilda:
  • Don't know if I would read the recipe.
  • Instruction are to close to the edge.
The BFG:
  • Reduce the number of wrinkles.
  • Take a photo of a book, an old fashioned hard back.
  • Take out the hand, could be seen as rude.  
The Twits:
  • Text bleed in to the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment