Thursday 13 January 2011

Evaluation

This is an evaluation of my work and how I think I have done throughout the exam.


I think that my work is to the highest standard possible. I like the use of photos and illustration,  illustration and text and photo and text throughout the posters. I think that it adds a different dimension to the posters as Roald Dahl was a writer and the use of text brings this to the audience. I like the use of audio and visual, in my posters to create a feeling to all being included no matter if you are visually impaired or hearing impaired you can enjoy the poster and what it is offering you.


I think that I have managed my time and have been productive in the time space that we have been given. I also think that I have used all my skills in photoshop, illustrator and other software to create the best work I can.


I think that my skills have developed throughout this process and I have gained a plethora of new skills that will help me in other units.

No comments:

Post a Comment