Wednesday 8 December 2010

Idea Development

My original idea without development was to make different types of posters e.g Minimalistic Advertising or Typography Advertising combined with audio which plays when someone walks past.


Now I have my starting idea, I went to development it to communicate to my target market of 6+ but branched out to include people who are visually impaired.


So how do people that are visually impaired communicate? Well they can speak, so I have that covered with the pre-recording and they can read by using braille. So I think to further communicate to the visually impaired I need to include braille on my posters.


After having a conversation with Miss Stower I have come to the conclusion that I need to have some sort of competition. Something like "How would you finish the story." Where the children would pick up a flyer from a box on the poster, which will have a Roald Dahl story that you will be able to, either go and post it at the museum or go on to their website and submit it there, after write your ending to the story.


Poster Photos

To develop my idea I started to take photographs of objects that can relate to the story in a very iconic way. This has helped me to explore and understand how pictures add to the overall message of the advert and create the feeling and mood of the piece. Some of the images I might edit and start to create my advert around them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment