Tuesday 7 December 2010

Mock Ups and Chosen Idea

This here are my initial ideas mock up page for each of my ideas. This has help me to understand how each of my ideas might look without development and if they might work in the space that I have.



From this I have decided to combine two of my ideas into one. These ideas are:
  • A range of different posters (billboards) e.g. Minimalistic Advertising or Typography Advertising.

  • As passers-by walk past a censor, a pre-recording will start playing of a short part of a Roald Dahl story. 
I have done this because both of these ideas combine communication to a wide range of people. For the visually impaired there is the pre-recording audio that will make them interested in Roald Dahl without them having to see the poster. For the hearing impaired there is the poster itself which will give the the passer-by all the information they need to become interested in Roald Dahl and start to research him and visit the museum.

This is a good idea because it crosses multiple platforms for my target market.  

No comments:

Post a Comment