Sunday 5 December 2010

In-depth research on client

This page is helping me to understand my client in real detail, getting to know them and being able to get to grips with what my client is about (there mission). Who is my client targeting? Where they are located and why are they there? When did they start (the history)? Why do they exist?


The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre

This weekend I went to the museum and they let me take photos, here are the photos. I also went to get inspired and get some idea for my advert which I find very interesting and the museum was very mad and fun and off the wall. So I think that my advert needs to be like the museum: different, new and interesting.   

Public Space and Open Shop Front.

Also this weekend I went out and started to look at open spaces in the local village to get an idea of a place that I might be able to use.











Document from the Museum

Here are all the documents that I could get from the museum. This has helped me understand the branding behind the centre with their very simple design, one colour for the back ground and their logo and a picture  as well. This is something that I might take to my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment