Wednesday 8 December 2010

Final Idea Proposal

What you see here is my proposal for my final idea that I am going to pitch to my client and my audience. 



I have chosen to make different styles of poster because I feel that making different styles will appeal to different groups of people from different backgrounds.

I also choose to include audio because of two reasons: the first being that it will catch the passers-by attention but also for people that are visually impaired it will help them understand what I am trying to explain and get them interested in to the museum.

Furthermore the reasons behind using a competition is that there is now a reason to either vist the museum or go on to their website and become interested and it also give a reason to stop and look at the posters.

The stories I am going to be using for my posters are some of Roald Dahl most famous, because most people in the world know what they are and who they are by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment